Multiple Recruitment for Bakers in the United Kingdom
The United Kingdom (UK) is an archipelago located off the north-western coast of continental Europe. The UK comprises the island of Great Britain—which contains England, Wales, and Scotland—and Northern Ireland, together with many smaller islands. The country covers just over 94,000 square kilometers and has a population of over 66 million people. London is both the capital of the UK and its largest city. Its currency is the Pound Sterling with English as its language of communication.
This might just be the perfect opportunity for you to land your dream job in the country if you have the required skills and experience as the country’s law forbids discrimination whatsover through the entire recruitment process.
We have series of reputable and growing employers in the country who’re currently seeking to hire competent, experienced, and reliable personnel to work as Bakers in their establishment. Successful candidates will surely have impeccable interpersonal skills, capable of thriving under pressure and able to work effectively along with others and independently.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- You’ll handle the efficient production of sufficient products for the customers
- You’ll be responsible for the maintenance of a clean, safe, and tidy work environment.
- You’ll work along with others to ensure that bread and other baked goods are prepared while adhering to the organization recipe and quality standards.
- You’ll be responsible for the effective mixing and baking of bread and other baked goods.
- You’ll adhere to established safety guidelines and protocols
- You’ll perform diligently all other assigned duties and responsibilities by the supervisor
Job Skills and Requirements
- A reliable team player
- Previous experience is required
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Competent and reliable
- Pay strong attention to details
- Capable of thriving under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Able to carry heavy objects
- Goal-oriented and passionate